slide code

Social Media Icons

Photo

Katie
Hi there! This is where I keep the things that bring me joy. Thanks for reading.xx

social media icons 2

Search

category 1

project life

category 2

currently

category 3

reading

ONE WARM DAY


We had one 70 degree day between a cold day and an even colder day. Despite the lack of sense, it did give us one last fall day to savor. We went on a couple walks and had to take our sweaters off after being outside for a few minutes.


My style lately is about concealment. I am at that point in pregnancy where I am starting to show, but it's not clear if it's a baby or extra weight (Surprise, it's both.). Thank God for inheriting my husband's shrunken shirts, and boyfriend jeans. This look is one I would usually avoid being short with my body type, but I'm trying this thing where I stop being so damn hard on myself and others and just get over stupid "rules" and wear whatever I want.

The holidays are quickly approaching and I'm actually looking forward to them this year! There is truth to feeling the happiness your child feels and experiencing life again with them for the first time.  I hope you all have a great holiday season and stay safe on your travels! xx

Top / Geoffrey's (PacSun, I think..)
Cardigan / Target
Cowl / Me
Jeans / Thrifted
Boots / Steve Madden

Comments

ppl love these

FO| Soldotna Crop
I'm so in love with this sweater. There were a couple of bumps in the road but it was a much s…
Recent Reads
If anything, 2020 has been a strong reading year. I'm continuing to play around in genres I enj…
Knit Crushes
Sweater No. 8| My Favourite Things Knitwear This pattern is hanging out in my library and I can'…
Recent Reads
This post has been sitting in my drafts half-written for half of this year, so I thought I'd d…