slide code

Social Media Icons

Photo

Katie
Hi there! This is where I keep the things that bring me joy. Thanks for reading.xx

social media icons 2

Search

category 1

project life

category 2

currently

category 3

reading

tough as a mother

Every day I'm learning.
Every day I fail and everyday I succeed.

I am always learning and constantly humbled by this thing called motherhood. The days ebb and flow, alternating calm and storm. Some days desperation creeps in, I am terrified of the tasks ahead and at hand. Some days the monotony tears at my mind. I don't recognize myself, inside or out.
Some days it feels like all I hear is crying. Most days I don't partake in adult conversation. Sometimes I question myself, my abilities, and my choices.

 But everyday I get dimply grins, laughs so enthusiastic that they become hiccups, slobbery kisses, and hugs. Even on tough days all I have to do is look at my family and I feel like my heart might burst. I have unconditional love. Everyday is tough, but everyday is worth it.



Pants: AE
Cardigan: Made it
Boots: Sam Edelman


SaveSave

Comments

ppl love these

FO| Soldotna Crop
I'm so in love with this sweater. There were a couple of bumps in the road but it was a much s…
Recent Reads
If anything, 2020 has been a strong reading year. I'm continuing to play around in genres I enj…
Knit Crushes
Sweater No. 8| My Favourite Things Knitwear This pattern is hanging out in my library and I can'…
Recent Reads
This post has been sitting in my drafts half-written for half of this year, so I thought I'd d…