slide code

Social Media Icons

Photo

Katie
Hi there! This is where I keep the things that bring me joy. Thanks for reading.xx

social media icons 2

Search

category 1

project life

category 2

currently

category 3

reading

Knit Crushes

Sweater No. 8| My Favourite Things Knitwear
This pattern is hanging out in my library and I can't wait to have it on my needles. It looks so structured, yet comfortable. And I'll most likely knit it in the color shown above, because it's amazing.

Sweater No. 9| My Favourite Things Knitwear
This pattern was released the day after I purchased Sweaters No. 5 & 8, and I was a little heartbroken haha. This is one of those sweaters that I already picture in five different colors, and patterns that I love enough to want multiples of are the best. 

Sunday Tee| PetiteKnit
After a bit of fun with my first few sweaters, I decided quickly that I need to make with intention. I would love to have more "Summer-y" knit tops, but I'm a little nervous, living in the south and all. I might try something like this and if anything it would be great for fall and spring. 

I'm currently knitting the sweater version of this, but I love the shape and want to make this out of a lace weight yarn so it will be light enough for warm weather. 

I just love the shape of this and would live in it in the colder months. 

It wasn't until I saw her take on this sweater that I wanted it. The rustic white yarn is perfect for its shape and that neckline is wonderful. 


I'm dreaming of this for the warmer months to throw over jeans or a dress. I would probably extend it a bit because crops aren't my thing, but I have a feeling this would be perfect at any length. 



Over the years I've yearned for the perfect long, bulky cardigan. This is definitely on the shortlist for making my dream come true.

I've contemplated a beret, and I still don't know if I could pull it off, but this pattern makes me want to try. 


Thanks for reading! It's back to my knitting so I can cast on one of these projects sooner.xx

Comments

ppl love these

FO| Soldotna Crop
I'm so in love with this sweater. There were a couple of bumps in the road but it was a much s…
Recent Reads
If anything, 2020 has been a strong reading year. I'm continuing to play around in genres I enj…
Knit Crushes
Sweater No. 8| My Favourite Things Knitwear This pattern is hanging out in my library and I can'…
Recent Reads
This post has been sitting in my drafts half-written for half of this year, so I thought I'd d…